Top hit songs are usually stuck in our heads in an endless repeating cycle because of its very catchy melody that flows easily to the ears. This is what hit songs thrive upon. The beat is what helps them get stuck in our heads and make us want to listen to it some more. Though most of the time, we love them not just because of the catchy beats but also because of the content that the artists present in through the lyrics which are often about love and heartbreaks and other relatable life experiences. Songs are what gives color to our industrial world. Music has always been part of what gets our blood pumping. Making us dance and sing along to our favorite songs and even attach our most precious memories and experiences to them.
Over the years, different boy bands have surfaced, and we have learned to love not only the little notes the instruments are producing but those who are making them do so themselves. With that, some songs have certainly stained our ears and stuck in our heads even as many years pass us by. To that, many people have a gathered a list of the top song hits that they like listening to.
Below is some of the most picked top hit songs of boy bands through the years:
- “I Want It That Way” – Backstreet Boys (released 1999)
- “Can You Stand the Rain” – New Edition (released 2009)
- “It’s Gonna Be Me” – N Sync (released 2000)
- “You Got It (The Right Stuff)” – New Kids on The Block (released 1988)
- “I’ll be There” – The Jackson 5 (released 1970)
- “Obsesiòn” – Aventure (released 2002)
- “MMMBop” – Hanson (released 1997)
- “Story of My Life” – One Direction (released 2013)
- “I Want to Hold Your Hand” – The Beatles (released 1963)
- “Bye, Bye, Bye” – N Sync (released 2000)
- “Daydream Believer” – The Monkees (released 1967)
- “On Bended Me” – Boys II Men (released 2009)
- “Tearin’ Up My Heart” – N Sync (Released 1998)
- “Pass the Dutchie” – Musical Youth (released 1982)
- “Summer Girls” – LFO (released 1999)
- “Moon” – BTS (released 2020)
- “I Want You Back” – The Jackson 5 (released 1969)
- “End of The Road” – Boys II Men (released 2009)
- “Candy Girl” – New Edition (released 1983)
- “What Makes You Beautiful” – One Direction (released 2011)
These are just some of it, but there are thousands of really good music out there waiting for each of us to listen to them, get our blood flowing, and just dance, maybe with that special person.